Sir Alex Ferguson has released his long-awaited autobiography, promising an insight into life as one of most successful football managers of all time. Here’s what we learned…
1. Turns out he’s Scottish?
2. Really, really liked chewing gum!
3. He managed Manchester United for 27 years. Quite a long time, that!
4. Famous underwear model David Beckham was once a footballer at Manchester United!
5. Didn’t speak to the BBC for seven years! Talk about a grudge!
6. In 1999 he guided Manchester United to The Premier League, FA Cup, and Champions League titles. Three trophies in one season! Impressive!
7. Roy Keane could be a bit of a handful sometimes. We bet he was!
8. He was so successful he was given his own timezone by referees which was 4 or 5 minutes behind GMT. Physics!
9. Has met the Queen. Cool!
10. Never rated Steven Gerrard, apparently.